- A general purpose fluid medium that adds translucency and a satin shean.
- Dries fast and waterproof for traditional acrylic techniques and other artists' acrylics.
- Used to increase luminsity while maintaining a satin sheen. Use for gradations and blending wet-over-dry or wet-over-wet. Ideal for glazing and extending colours. Promotes flow and leveling.
- Satin medium can be added to the paint in any ratio to achieve the desired consistency and luminosity.
- When mixed with Atelier Interactive, it will prevent touch-dry paint from rewetting.
- Can be mixed with the paint as a medium or used to seal a paint layer before overpainting.
- Do not dilute with water as seperation of matting agent may occur.
You may also like...
Binder Medium toughens paint to return interactive back to a more conventional acrylic.£6.99
Liquid Gesso Primer has a thinner consistency, which spreads more easily for a smoother painting surface.£6.99
Fast Medium Fixer useful when you want to reinforce a tender layer in preparation for scratch back and scraping techniques.£6.99
Chroma Incredible Brush Cleaner£6.99
Chroma solvent varnishes are available in Satin, Gloss and Invisible.
Slows the drying process of Atelier Interactive Professional Artists' Acrylic. It's creamy consistency can be used to spread and dilute paint wirthout becoming runny.£6.99