- A general purpose fluid medium that adds translucency and a satin shean.
- Dries fast and waterproof for traditional acrylic techniques and other artists' acrylics.
- Used to increase luminsity while maintaining a satin sheen. Use for gradations and blending wet-over-dry or wet-over-wet. Ideal for glazing and extending colours. Promotes flow and leveling.
- Satin medium can be added to the paint in any ratio to achieve the desired consistency and luminosity.
- When mixed with Atelier Interactive, it will prevent touch-dry paint from rewetting.
- Can be mixed with the paint as a medium or used to seal a paint layer before overpainting.
- Do not dilute with water as seperation of matting agent may occur.
You may also like...
Atelier Retarder is particularly useful when painting wet-over-wet or wet-over-dry techniques.£6.99
Atelier Moulding Compound is a very thick, textural paste used for exaggerated structure.£6.99
Binder Medium toughens paint to return interactive back to a more conventional acrylic.£6.99
Liquid Gesso Primer has a thinner consistency, which spreads more easily for a smoother painting surface.£6.99
Fast Medium Fixer useful when you want to reinforce a tender layer in preparation for scratch back and scraping techniques.£6.99
Chroma Incredible Brush Cleaner£6.99