A set of 20 Watercolour pencils suitable for landscapes
Museum Aquarelle colour pencils are developed and produced in their Geneva workshops, in close collaboration with master watercolour artists. Their extra-fine quality makes them perfect both for watercolour painting and for artistic drawing. This selection of warm and cold shades in this themed assortment makes them ideal for creating a variety of landscapes.
• 100% water-soluble immediately
• Optimal transparency with no veiled effect
• Colour fastness
• High pigment density
• Unlimited colour mixing
• Wet or dry mixed techniques
• Lead 3.8mm, strong point
• Hexagonal shape, matt finish
• Top quality cedar wood, easy sharpening
• Matt colour cap matches the lead colour.