Metal box with 20 colours/6901.720
The creaminess of a permanent lead combined with unbeatable light resistance : excellence for the most demanding artists, designers, architects, artistic directors, etc.
Contents : 20 permanent coloured pencils, 100% LFI
Application : a creamy, generous lead in a range of balanced colours with high pigment concentration. Recommended for mixing and shading, working blends or for shading and rubbing with the white pencil
Technical description :
- Type : Permanent, round, coloured pencils
- Lead : permanent, creamy lead, 3.8 diameter, maximum covering power, high pigment concentration for intense, bright colours
- Light resistance complies with the highest international standards for light resistance in coloured pencils : ASTM D6901
- Pencil : round, 8 ply, matt casing matches the colour of the lead, colour number and name indicated
- Premium FSC certified cedar wood
- ASTM D4236 compliant
- Techniques : unlimited mixed media combinations, shading, superimposed colours. Combine with SUPRACOLOR® Soft Aquarelle for wash drawings and watercolour effects in mixed techniques, or PABLO® pencils for details, hatching and to colour numerous media.
Available in assortments of 20, 40 and 76 colours (+ 2 Full Blender).
Also available in a wooden box containing 80 pencils (76 shades + 4 repeat colours).
Developed and manufactured in Switzerland.
You may also like...
76 permanent coloured pencils, 80% LFI, 2 Full Blender.
Regular Price: £195.00
Special Price: £179.00