For Watercolour painting
Cotman brushes are a range of pure synthetic water colour brushes of the highest quality that have been created using the same skills, generated over many years, as those used in making the finest sable brushes.
- Round - No.1 & No.6 (for fine detail, lines & washes)
- Rigger - No.2 (for lines, long scroll work & detail)
- Fan - No. 2 (for blending & softening edges)
- Filbert- 6mm ( for creating a broad mark with a soft edge)
- Angle - 1/8" (for filling small areas or creating foliage
- One Stroke - 3/8" (for covering large areas or thin lines)